Monday 14 September 2015

Of styles and self discovery + old paintings!

      Some small paintings I did around May i think. I was trying to find my favourite way to paint flowers. There are so many ways to paint a flower but I always want to discover new ways to have better connection with what I am creating.


        Majority of my paintings are created through my process of experimentation and self discovery. I always loved the poetic way an individual tries to find ones connection in the creation of art, hence my various styles.



             Also! You are welcome to stick around as I am planning to share my stories of how I started the fruitful journey with the medium of watercolor.


check out some of my other links! 
Instagram  -  tumblr  -   Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment