Wednesday 23 March 2016

Food painting exercises



Hello to whoever is reading this post!.
I want to thank to you guys for hanging around from my absence . You see, I've been avoiding social media just to put more focus on painting stuffs that I have not painted yet. 


 For now I have a few that I personally liked.

crunchy bread

Doughnut with chocolate sauce filling on the center.

Portuguese tart.

Baguette.

...some pie? I painted this without any referemce so you can really see the mistakes here.
  
Pineapple bun/ Polo bun. Again without reference.
NOTE TO SELF: Always use references!

Although they weren't looking as what I expected them to be; instead of being so critical of myself  I'd be happy to know that I can be better next time. As an artist, I'd like to keep learning and never stay stagnant in one level.


check out some of my other links! 
Instagram  -  tumblr  -   Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment