Saturday 6 August 2016

Homemade muffins still taste better :)



July is the month that I spent alot of my money on restocking my skincare products D:


1. NYX glam shadow stick in pink ruby
I bought this a few years ago, just because i like the grapefruit shade. Only recently I figured out how to apply this on my inner corners. It perks up my tired eyes in the morning at work sspecially when I wear glasses.

2. Most used colour for the month goes to.... Winsor and Newton Cotman's Raw Sienna!
I find myself going for this colour alot when I paint food illustrations.

3. Mizon Skin Repair Ampoule.
Really like how instant the product absorb into my skin.  No breakouts ever since.

4. Frozen fruits ( grapes and mangoes)
They just taste sweeter. my coffee snack actually.

5. Homemade Banana muffins.
I wanted to make some healthy snack for work, Muffins make a great substitute for my usual white bread for breakfast at work.

6. Nubian Heritage Raw Shea Butter.
I have dry skin problem around my knees and elbows and fingers. Not the best one I've ever tried, but its okay enough to keep my skin hydrated from flaking.



check out some of my other links!

Instagram  -  tumblr  -   Facebook  - Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment